i have heard from uncle mike, holly, jess, and stranger seth that it has been far too long since i've written a blog post. i have no excuse. i'm not all blogged out as some might think. it's not that i lost my camera because i didn't. i just got busy. and then i got uninspired. truthfully, i haven't really been re-inspired, but there is much to report on.
1. i turned 30 last week. (note personal glass of white sangria)
2. paul and i went to disney world in december and lake tahoe in march. (tahoe was more fun)
3. my father turned 60 and we threw him a very nice party and then went to boston for a duck tour and a red sox game. (they won)
4. i started up my own cake decorating business, "let them eat cake" which you should definitely check out and tell your friends. (still not making much $ yet)
5. i joined facebook as my dog ella, just so i could play scrabble with julie, but then became addicted to networking and growing my e-garden.
6. i also became addicted to yoga. i just did my first unassisted handstand last week! (if you don't count the wall...)
6 is a good number. i will stop at 6.
dear & faithful readers, i cannot promise that i will write often. but i do appreciate your support and kind words.
Still fighting the fight!!!
1 year ago